• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apply one signature to all pages in a document?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm currently researching if our approval process can be implemented using the Adobe Sign product.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the steps in the process:

1. Create 1 or more pdf forms that require signature (i.e. 10 forms).

2. Combine all forms into one 1 file so approver only needs to apply signature once.

3. 'Stamp' the signature on each form in the combined file and then split the file back into individual pdf files for each form.

4. Automatically name the individual pdf files according to specified naming convention.

Are there functions in the API that would support this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Hi sm988​,

Please be informed you will require an Adobe Sign Enterprise account to achieve the requested workflow, won't be possible using Adobe Sign Individual account.

You can contact our Sales team on the number mentioned in the below link for the upgrade:

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

1)  Please add signature fields on all the documents.

2) Now upload all the documents in the Adobe Sign Environment with a Single approver Signer and Approver roles

3) Get

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sm988​,

Please be informed you will require an Adobe Sign Enterprise account to achieve the requested workflow, won't be possible using Adobe Sign Individual account.

You can contact our Sales team on the number mentioned in the below link for the upgrade:

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

1)  Please add signature fields on all the documents.

2) Now upload all the documents in the Adobe Sign Environment with a Single approver Signer and Approver roles

3) Get the signature on all the placed Signature fields.

4) Documents will get separated once the document is signed & to achieve that make sure you have made the below settings before sending the document in your Adobe Sign Enterprise account:

Seperate documents.JPG

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Aadesh, I see this question marked as "Answered" but I wonder, is #2 of the question addressed?

2. Combine all forms into one 1 file so approver only needs to apply signature once.

My understanding is that based on your answer:

"3) Get the signature on all the placed Signature fields."

implies that approver/signer needs to click on each placed signature field in order to place their signature where it is required.  There is no way to apply a signature just once in one signature field and have it show up in multiple placed signature fields or multiple forms even if the forms were combined into one file.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

Thao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joes745633

As I informed if you will upload multiple documents, it will get merged into a single document. Now if there are multiple duplicate signature fields assigned to the same signer then they simply need to sign in one signature will and the same will get reflected in all other signature fields.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what to do if i want to apply signature field in all pages.....

m using developer account and api for send document....i use this code to place signature field but it can only placed in one page or i have to write for all pages....

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->height = 20;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->left = 70;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->pageNumber = 2;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->top =  165;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->width = 200;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->name = "SignatureOEPL".$Fid;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->inputType = 'SIGNATURE';

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines