• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automating multiple Adobe signatures required from the same person for same items

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I work in a relatively small organization where in our authorization matrix, same departmental managers wear multiple hats and appear in the approval flow multiple times.  Because of the design of the Adobe sign in our organization, he has to approve same items multiple times under his various roles (as department head, as head of other departments etc).  Due to the Adobe sign template having been created copying a larger organization model, it is creating duplicate approval work for approvers in our smaller organization.  Apart from the fact that getting multiple signatures on same items from the same people is not a meaninful value-adding activity, we believe there should be more systematic way to automatically fill in the required signature boxes requiring the signatures from the same person rather than getting him physically to approve multiple times.  Please could anyone let me know where we can get this support, as we do not have the knowledge within our organization to change the routing behavior of Adobe sign.  

SakikoStickl33801700e1gk_0-1700705026668.png

Thanks a lot for your support.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this an acrobat or adobe sign question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Adobe sign question.  Am I posting the question in the right place?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your help!  I've already created copies of this post in Adobe Sign section, too.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is aleady in the sign forrum. (don't continue to make duplicate posts..)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  I will try to delete the 2nd post.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'd already removed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit the template for just the signatures/approvals you need.  Eliminate the ones you don't need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines