• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Groups share pending / signed agreements under the "Manage" tab?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with my admin on creating and editing our Group settings and our goal is to enable multiple users to in each departmental Group to share the same list of Out For Signature / Signed / Cancelled / Archived agreements under the "Manage" tab.  Is this possible?  Or do Groups only serve as a way to assign account settings for different sets of users?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Hi Wesley,

Groups aren't meant for that purpose. Groups are for users having same account settings.

Nevertheless, i agree that it is a pretty nice feature to have. I hope this is picked up and implemented soon.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wesley,

Groups aren't meant for that purpose. Groups are for users having same account settings.

Nevertheless, i agree that it is a pretty nice feature to have. I hope this is picked up and implemented soon.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2016 Jun 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Sameer!  Yes that would be a nice feature to have.  I noticed some of the different employee accounts at my company can see each other's agreements that have been sent for signature.  But some accounts can only see their own.  I think this has more to do with what "Company" they are assigned to, as we have two separate affiliates working in concert.  Thanks again for a prompt answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines