• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find API Applications section

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed for trial account and I want to test API functions. I followed this instructions Documentation but I can't find API Applications section. Everything looks different.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Hi kalin851,

If you go in your account parameter, you will see "Adobe Sign Api" section like : sign_gstarted_2.png

On my case, i haven't the API button on the top menu (like we can see on documentation).

Regards,

Romain.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kalin851,

If you go in your account parameter, you will see "Adobe Sign Api" section like : sign_gstarted_2.png

On my case, i haven't the API button on the top menu (like we can see on documentation).

Regards,

Romain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I see only "API Information" under Adobbe Sign API.

May be there is some problem with my account. I registered using developer account form here Create Developer Account, APIs for custom applications | Adobe Sign .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not believe this solves the issue. My Adobe Sign API section on profile only shows:

-API Information

-API Request Log

There is no API Applications selection available. I beleive that is the OP's issue as well. How does this option become available? Is it Permissions, Account Type, Licensing, or something else? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines