• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot type in the signature field in the form

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to finish the application process on quite a few applications. Ive come to a stopping point as they are asking me to esign the final documents. I press the spot where it should allow me to type in my name, but it wont allow me to. Any and all help woukd be greatly appreciated, by the way, I am doing this on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. 

[Title renamed by the moderator]

TOPICS
How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many signing protocol's offered by different companies. Even with Adobe Sign there are different experiences possible: You can be using a browser (different browsers are possible) , you can be using an Adobe Fill & Sign App, and Adobe Sign app, the list unfortunately goes on. I screen shot and more information about the software you are using might help. Unfortunately, I don't use Andriod products frequently, so I might be of limited help. When I see my students trying to sign a document they are usually offered the ability to type and the ability to sign with their finger or other pointing device. I recommend switching to a written signature then switching back to a typed signature, and touching above the line you what to type your name to see if a keyboard will magically appear.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ryoust,

As you do not get an option to type in, could you please let us know how exactly you are adding signature to the document?

Are you using the application to open and sign the form?

Did you get the document via Adobe Sign?

It would be helpflul if you can share the screenshot and the exact steps you do to fill the form.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines