• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download combined pdf (with audit report) of completed document

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering how can I download a combined PDF of a completed document (the exact same file I would get via email after the document is signed and filed).

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Hi Mariof,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you are using the Adobe Sign individual service.

Currently, there is no option to download the PDF with the audit report from the application.

However, you will receive the audit report with the PDF via email once the document is signed and filed.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariof,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you are using the Adobe Sign individual service.

Currently, there is no option to download the PDF with the audit report from the application.

However, you will receive the audit report with the PDF via email once the document is signed and filed.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an answer. Particularily since the answer would suggest that someone with an enterprise lisence would not have this issue however this is not the case. Please make it posssible to download combined documents. If Docusign can do it adobe should take notes and make sure abobe sign can also. This is a critical ablity in the life sciences field and the lack of this combined download ablity makes adobe sign useless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erik26005477metf,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your suggestion with us. There is always scope for improvement. 

We will share your suggestion with the team to see if it can be added as a new feature in a future release. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add the option Download PDF with Audit Report to the Actions menu when a document is selected in Acrobat Online.  See example image:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/agreements

jhgfuoipdfg8oi35njker8_4-1695125001236.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also am switching to hello sign because of this. This is ridiculous. You encourage us to use the online cloud platform, and then give it such friction for downloading the signed copy with audit? Of course any e-signed document is going to need the audit page to show the signature is valid. It doesn't make any sense that they don't make this easy to do on the online platform or app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines