• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-Sign Document requires Adobe Login

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the CFO of our company recently sent a document to a few people in our company that required them to sign, some of the users are being prompted to login to E-Sign before they can view the document, others are not.

Technically the people receiving the E-Sign document are not even required to have Adobe Acrobat installed on their computers let alone have a E-Sign account.

Anyone know why this would be happening.

We have tried all the typical trouble shooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Greetings!

The problem as described suggests that you have enabled a requirement for signers in your account to log in to Adobe Sign before signing.  This feature is configured by an administrator at either the account or group level.

Only signers that have a user in your Adobe Sign account would be prompted to log in before signing. Any recipients that don't have a user in your Adobe Sign account would be able to sign without logging in.

Check this setting first, and if the setting is not the caus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You are right, one is not required to have an Adobe Sign account in order to sign a document. Can you share the sender's email as well as any signer's email who was asked to login beforehand in order to view the agreement?

Please share that as a Direct message to me rather than sharing it on the forum.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

The senders email address is

[Personal details removed by moderator]

one of the signers that is being asked to login is

[Personal details removed by moderator]

thanks for getting back to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will take a look, please delete the email information in your comment above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No insight as to why this is happening and what we can to correct it ?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

The problem as described suggests that you have enabled a requirement for signers in your account to log in to Adobe Sign before signing.  This feature is configured by an administrator at either the account or group level.

Only signers that have a user in your Adobe Sign account would be prompted to log in before signing. Any recipients that don't have a user in your Adobe Sign account would be able to sign without logging in.

Check this setting first, and if the setting is not the cause, Support will need to dig into the transaction to find a root cause.

authenticate.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott, I encountered the same problem. I send for e-sign via Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and didn't find a similar GUI like your screenshot. Do you have some instructions for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do not have this option checked in my setting, but the sign still required my user to sign in. 
Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. A law firm sent me docs to sign and its telling me a need to login. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get to the settings in the image shown above? This process is totally useless if clients have to login to sign. Can someone give me EXACT instructions of where to go to find this setting? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott / team,

I have the same issue except some signotories can sign without any request to login. Please note I am just a user on our corporate account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines