• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts are changed when using adobe sign.

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Document that is originating from MS Word (15) and I then exported from Word to a PDF using the 'Create PDF' option on the 'Acrobat' tab. At this point the fonts used show as Embedded subsets when I view  the properties in Acrobat Pro DC. From this point I am adding in Pre-fill fields and also Signature fields for digitally signing. For the Pre-Fill fields I choose the same font used in the original doc, Calibri. The problem I am having is that when I use the "send for signature" option through acrobat the fields automatically switch to helvetica from Calibri when I view it on the adobe sign website ( in which it prompts for a signature ). When I download the signed version it is still Helvetica. This is all viewed and created using a Mac. If I send the PDF directly ( not through adobe sign ) to a PC or MAC the font stays Calibri. So It appears as if the Adobe Sign interface is where the problem is happening ( when the file is uploaded on the Doc Cloud more specifically ).

TL;DNR: My fonts chosen for Pre-fill fields are switching from Calibri to Helvetica when sent though adobe sign.

Any ideas? I have been trying to solve this for several days now.

-Ryan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find an answer to this? I'm currently having this issue and haven't figured a solution to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Curious about the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. We are using GDT fonts and it is changing to a normal text font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost 5 years and no resolution? I have the same issue which is really annoying when the boss wants all text to be the same font!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines