• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is the service "only my sign"?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription and I use adobe sign.

I need else only to sign my documents with adobe sign by myself.

But the service "only my sign" in additional funcions don't exist (it appears in the adobe help video).

How can I to sign my documents only by myself ?

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

Only I Sign was renamed to Fill & Sign.  You should see the link in the lower-left corner of your Dashboard page.

Here is a link to the general overview: Adobe Sign - Fill & Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I saw this solution, but for the Europe citizens it's not usefull because it's impossible to insert the digital signature field.

In the Europe there is the eIDAS regulation and the e-sign as fill &  sign don't run.

In the Only I sign it was possible to insert all the fields and else digital sign. Now if I want to sign with digital sign,

I have to send me in different address the document to sign with digital sign.

This is not good for my clients and for me.

Adobe sign with digital sign it's very good because now it's possible to have the qualified digital signature in the

Cloud Signature Consortium – Cloud Signature Consortium

but It's a problem if for use the digital sign I have to use the different e-mail address.

For me to resolve the problem, it needs in the fill and sign to have the possibilty to insert all the fields and else the digital sign (and else to use digital sign more time in the document because in Italy the law is so).

I hope  that the problem will be resolve.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there Gianluca,

I'm having the same issue as "fill&sign" is not a certificate-based signature and cannot work in real EU digital workflows.

Here's a definitely, not officially endorsed by Adobe, workaround which is actually working:

1) Start the "request a signature" workflow

2) Just use a secondary email of yours (or an alias), not your AdobeID email, as recipient

3) Prepare the document and send it

4) Get the mail from Adobe from your alias address (not the one from your AdobeID!), copy the link for signing the document from your mail or browser

5) Open it in a private session of your browser, so you won't get tracked as the sender

6) Sign with your own cloud certificate

7) Download the signed copy, with just one signature and the alias email which should be not a problem, especially if you use a clear self-referenced one

Seems a little bumpy to pass trough the Internet for your own signature but as a side-advantage you're getting eIDAS compliant timestamp.

I guess Adobe will re-introduce self-signing soon or might change the workflow, meanwhile this is working for me as of February 2019.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines