• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aero links are not working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aero share links are not working across iOS and Android devices. The following message appears but the link fails to work in safari and the same message pops up again. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
44 Comments
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the record, I have tried everything I could think of. I checked if perhaps some settings in my account were preventing me from sharing files. That was not it. I uninstalled the app on my phone to see if the links would open in the app clip or the browser, but that did not help either. I am using a pre-release version of Aero, so I uninstalled that and re-installed the publicly available version. Did not help either. I saved the file with a different name. I saved the file as a .real file and brought it back in. That did not do the trick. The only device the experience worked is an iPhone 14 running the latest OS. As some of you experienced sometimes the AR link/qr code works sometimes it does not. Maybe Adobe is trying to fix the bug..but you know how it goes, right? And Maybe if we keep making noise about this Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 08.53.21.pngthey will eventually pay attention 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@artemeum I feel your pain! I had a whole product idea built around this...and now, I am waiting and the time and resources I allocated seem to be wasted. I also realized—at this stage—the technology is not reliable enough to build anything you can count on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Was able to create links for previous projects, but from today it isn't working anymore all of a sudden. 
Very annoying and frustrating since it holds up the whole project! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've searched all through the community for the answer to this and not one word from Adobe... I really enjoy working with Aero and have a major project rollout for a dispensary happening this week. You guys are hurting your loyal users. Please, can we at least get a response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they scheduled a call with me for yesterday between 12pm and 2pm and then no one called.....-.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got ahold of the Aero Support dept over the phone today and the only answer they could give me was that there will be a big update for several Adobe software around the end of October. I stressed the absurdity of having Aero be simply unusable for the next month and a half, and asked whether there would at least be a bug patch they could put out before then, specifically addressing the link creation error.

They said they have people working on it, understand the severity of the problem, and are hoping they can put a patch out but basically no promises. I threw in there that they need to be more communicative on their forums. It seems like a lot of us are getting bits and pieces of info from them through phone, live chat, and twitter, but not the forum. 

Long story short: They hear me, but don't have any concrete answers or ballpark timelines at this time. Other than an update that wouldn't happen for at least a month and a half.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your efforts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started a new attempt and can now generate a QR code again that works! Thanks to the Adobe team! Next time please inform the Aero community if you have problems with your server!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@artemeum so the problem was server-related? Are you sure? The first time the issue was reported was in January..you'd think they had fixed any server issues in 9 months!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MBMFA big update for several Adobe software around the end of October? Sounds like they are getting bought by Autodesk 😉
jokes aside, thank you for taking the time to dig deeper. It is absolutely absurd. Basically, all we have gathered is this is a pet project, and the day it will become a stable tool we can use commercially is unknown. The tool was launched in 2019 and is still in beta and clearly, this community—doing the free beta testing for Adobe—counts zero.
 Time to move on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shout out to the Adobe team / team member that figured it out... Seriously though - could you all communicate with your Aero users though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous and totally unprofessional of Adobe. If you're going to release a Beta App, at least make sure the core functionality is working. What is going on over there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like i am having the same issue as everyone else. I got the scene looking nice but for some reason I cant get the sun to spin in place like everyone elses and when I add the nature trail sound, it prevents the scene from un hiding. I love how it looks but I can only open it on the Ipad and not through the iphone. Iphone says its scanning for a flat surface for forever. 

Here is my holiday card. 

https://adobeaero.app.link/MbPu6VYDbEb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello is anyone having trouble opening the link on Google Chrome? it only work on Safari... Im Using the Geospatial on desktop. Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same issues no links are working and i have tried different devices even start over with new account and nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it is January 2024, and Adobe has not yet resolved this, which makes the product unusable to any extent. Adobe, is Aero dead? Would be nice to let your users know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im new to Aero and am having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. Shambles to be honest - especially when the videos and links say otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is there any update on this? how is this possible, that this basic feature is not working? is there any workaround?

Votes

Translate

Translate