• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export USDZ

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it by design that I can't find any way to export my Aero project asUSDZ?

MAny Thanks

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are constantly working to improve the sharing features of Aero and have some exciting improvements on our roadmap slated for release later this year. To achieve these goals, we need to make improvements under the hood of Aero. Unfortunately, the .usdz export feature in Aero did not align with the upgrades we are planning as they did not include Aero's interactive features. Our upcoming planned feature set focuses on rapid loading and ease of sharing, including the full spectrum of Aero's interactive features.
We look forward to sharing these with you soon.Hi, we are constantly working to improve the sharing features of Aero and have some exciting improvements on our roadmap slated for release later this year. To achieve these goals, we need to make improvements under the hood of Aero. Unfortunately, the .usdz export feature in Aero did not align with the upgrades we are planning as they did not include Aero's interactive features. Our upcoming planned feature set focuses on rapid loading and ease of sharing, including the full spectrum of Aero's interactive features.
We look forward to sharing these with you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark
Any news about when Aero will be able to export in USDZ format? It would be a great help for many designers if it could be anytime soon 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi claus@vogelius.dk I don't have an update right now, but I will let you know ASAP. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bad plan if there is no USDZ export. If you can't export full interactive features, just display an alert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. I was elated to see that .usdz export was a feature in an early beta version, but it was since scrapped. A serious mistake indeed! The proprietary Adobe sharing pipeline that enables the interactivity of models is virtually worthless to me and many users looking to leverage .usdz for many purposes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines