• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture on Galaxy S6

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm new to the group and Capture, so hoping someone can help.  I have downloaded adobe cloud, have an account, and have no problem opening and using lightroom, photoshop, and lightroom classic.  I have downloaded Capture over 100 times, and have failed to get it working more than once.  On that occassion I hit lots of buttons and a login screen came up and I was then able to use.  However, it has failed to work since and when opening it appears to start, but then quickly comes up capture has stopped.  My S6 appears to kick me out before it gets to a login screen - if there is such a thing?  I've ensured all appropriate permissions have been given on the camera, lightroom, the cloud, and to capture, but still no joy.  Any suggestion before I give up?  Have downloaded Capture in numerous ways i,e playstore, send as a link from with my Adobe account etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave. 

It's a bit difficult to troubleshoot without all of your device information but I know you can't write through the in-app feedback because the app won't stay open for you. 

I've written to the product team to help me troubleshoot and I'll post as soon as I hear back. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, thank you. However, after many many days I have eventually figured out what prevented Capture from opening. I am visually impaired and set my font and icon size slightly larger than standard. This adjustment appeared to prevent Capture from opening - not sure if the log in dropped to another page or outside of the screen area? However once adjusted back I was able to log in and Capture has worked perfectly since. Being disabled and visually impaired I now can't read the text but that's life 😞 . Thanks for your reply - perhaps Adobe could look at accessibility issues in the future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Dave. Thanks for letting me know that you can at least get the app. As soon as I saw your post I forwarded the content of it to Capture's product manager. Although changes may take some time to roll-out to all of our applications, accessibility issues are a huge internal topic right now. I wish I had more information for you. Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines