• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pattern builder not uploading

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pattern builder is not recognizing my new shapes. They do not appear when I open the builder.

I have a new I pad 2018, 

I can see and use however shapes made on my previous (stolen I pad)

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Hi,
We are looking into fixing this at priority and will need some more information to move forward. The shapes that are not getting loaded, are they black and white or colored? Pattern builder currently does not support colored shapes, so you will not see them in the pattern builder shape selector. Can you try creating a new black and white shape and then launch pattern builder and confirm if you see that shape listed in the shape selector? Also, note that the pattern builder shape selector will

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
We are looking into fixing this at priority and will need some more information to move forward. The shapes that are not getting loaded, are they black and white or colored? Pattern builder currently does not support colored shapes, so you will not see them in the pattern builder shape selector. Can you try creating a new black and white shape and then launch pattern builder and confirm if you see that shape listed in the shape selector? Also, note that the pattern builder shape selector will show only the black and white shapes present in the current library. 
Thanks,
Nishtha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for a swift reply Nishtha,

I created a B&W shape and it was not selected. I also created a new library

but this didn't help.

Hoping to resolve.

huge Adobe fan!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you! No shades of grey! Took a while...

then you colour when you get there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Baronist,
Really glad to know that you love Adobe products. Just want to confirm, is this working for you now? Are you able to see your black and white shapes in the shape selector for pattern builder? 
Thanks,
Nishtha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Nishtha,

Yes thank you!. I know understand that 50 shades of grey or even 2! Will not be registered!!

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines