Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smooth tool?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using adobe capture for months now without incident until my app updated. I have spent hours trying to find what was once the “smooth” option which was located during the crop and refining process. Could someone please tell me if this is still an available tool - and if so, how do I use it? Thanks!

TOPICS
Brushes , Colors , Effects , How to , Materials , Patterns , Performance , Shapes , Text and Adobe fonts

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please have a look at this conversation - https://community.adobe.com/t5/capture/no-smoothing-or-darking-tool/td-p/10784362. Hope it helps. 

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I looked at the above conversation and while it makes it clear how to go from color to b&w, the smoothing function is nowhere to be found. Can you help me find it? That is the function I have always relied on the app for and I'm lost without it!!!!

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jong.

If you're in the black-and-white Shapes section, after you tap the shutter you should see the Smooth option in the upper right corner of the screen (smoothing is not available for Shapes in color so if you're using color you won't see that option. 

Hope that helps. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a shame I always use the smooth tool for when I take a picture of a font I can use it because I only have my phone and it's still not there why did you guys get rid of it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The "smooth" tool is still present in the application. It hasn't been removed. While trying to edit a shape, if you are able to see "Preview" option in the right corner of the screen, it means you have landed in "colored shapes" workflow. "Smooth" option is part of "Black/White" shapes workflow. 

To switch back to "Black/White" shapes workflow, please follow the steps mentioned in this conversation - https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-capture/no-smoothing-or-darking-tool/td-p/10784362?page=1.

Hope this helps. We would be happy to assist you more, if you still face issues.

Regards,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines