• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express, Webpage, Photo Grid Cropping and Resolution Issues with Uploaded Content

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! 

Currently using the newest version of Adobe Express and creating a webpage.

The issue I am about to describe has been experienced on all major, up-to-date browsers. 

After the newest update (when Adobe made the upgrade from Beta, to...new), I can no longer correctly upload pictures from my computer into a picture grid. What I mean by correctly is, I upload a photo and it does not crop the image to best fit the surrounding photos. Instead, it crops it, then blows it up super huge resulting in a less-than-ideal, poor-resolution version of the intended image stuffed into the cropped area. It's important to note that this works perfectly fine for all Adobe Stock images, just not my uploaded files. 

I had no issues performing this task previously. The Photo Grid would produce well-aligned versions of my photos. When users clicked the smaller cropped photo, it would expand to the actual size, just like any image gallery would. 

I have included some screenshots and the original file I was trying to upload. 

Thanks for any assistance!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @bryanl87362012,

Thank you for sharing this.

I uploaded a JPG photo to a grid, and it worked. Can you specify all the browsers you used and the OS version of your device?

What is the format of your photo? Did you try to refresh the page? Did you try to upload your photo without the grid?

If the issue persists, try using a different device to see any difference.

We're here to help.

^WM

Votes

Translate

Translate