• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

32 limit on Express

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe express has a 32 image limit? Is that true? Can it be expanded? My sudents qre making images that need more! Thank you!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found image limits for social media posts. Is that what they're making?

I wonder if they could combine images, download them, create a new project and uploaded the flattened images in order to combine more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks more like limits imposed by the social media sites than by Adobe Express.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, I don't think so? We are creating collages using a custom size graphic file, and when we add a 33rd image, a note pops up and says the limit is 32.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks that's our workaround. Just makes it complicated for my students! alas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

as workaround you can build your collages with 32 pictures, download it as JPG or PNG and place it as a new Picture in a new Project or Page in an existing one. Hope that helps a bit.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

will this mess up the resolution? I'm trying to make a yearbook cover and this 32 elements issue is super problematic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines