• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding video to graphics layouts created for social media

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as far as I can see it isn't possible to add a video to a graphic layout in Adobe Express - is this feature available or at least considered for future updates? For social media these days video is such an important medium, and more and more creators use video backgrounds or video footage as part of their visuals in graphics, in addition to still images. I use it a lot on my website and on social, not just on reels, to add movement and interest and captivate with a graphic. I've always preferred Adobe over Canva and to be honest the new features of Express are great. But not being able to add video to a layout at this point in time, when other apps like Canva allows you to and with a lot of flexibility on how you can integrate it into the design as well, it seems like a very big miss on Adobe's side. Especially since Adobe CC suite is so vast and so much more complex in the range of tools it offers. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

You can add animation to a post project, add video to a web page project, and create video in a video project in Adobe Express.

If you'd like to do more with video, you could try Premiere Rush which lets you create video for various social media channels:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

I heard from our developers that they intend to add more functionality related to this in the future. There is also a feature request thread here too if you want to add your vote and share comments. https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-adobe-express-feature-suggestions/suggestions/40847179-customization-on-video#comments

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add animation to a post project, add video to a web page project, and create video in a video project in Adobe Express.

If you'd like to do more with video, you could try Premiere Rush which lets you create video for various social media channels:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I heard from our developers that they intend to add more functionality related to this in the future. There is also a feature request thread here too if you want to add your vote and share comments. https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-adobe-express-feature-suggestions/suggestio...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines