Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Ambassador templates Vanished

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Express Community.

Please help me with this major issue that I'm currently having in Adobe Express iPhone. 

First, I'm a Adobe Express Ambassador and I am in Adovcate Hub Influitive as a content creator. 

Information: unfortunately was hacked and decided to factory reset my iPhone > Next Apple ID > downloaded Adobe Express App and all my templates are gone including my branding logo. 

I saved a few official Adobe Express Templates that I custom designed but all updated ones, text, photos, color, branding, etc are gone.

In addition, my Instagram account was nearly taken today after submitting my first paid partnership two days ago. 

Please reach back out to me at your convenience,

TOPICS
iOS , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @PenTooL 

Sorry to hear about her difficulties with being hacked, and we recommend you reset the password for your Adobe ID for security, too, if you haven't done so already. Any content you have created is automatically uploaded to your account the time you are online. You should try logging in from a different device (computer) and check what content is there at https://express.adobe.com/sp/. Anything there should be accessible on your phone once you set it up and reinstalls the app. Anything not there, unfortunately, would be lost when you reset your phone. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines