• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe express crashes on startup

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I hit the icon on my Samsung S21+, the app crashes. Has been working fine until today.

I use the app actively/professionally, most of my current projects are stored in the app- so I really depend on this issue being solves A S A P 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on my Huawei P30pro. Unfortunately I have reinstall it so I guess all of my projects are gone. Hope not. And it didn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling doesn't delete your projects. However, if you clear the cache and data (in the settings/apps dialog) - you lose your projects. I'm waiting for Adobe to come up with some explanation and a solution, or maybe a version update to fix the problem ASAP! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information, I wasn't sure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem all day long. I tried to reinstall et erase the data's, but anything works. Everytime that I try to connect the app crash's. It's awful because I need this app to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me. On all accounts. Have you experienced these crashes prior to today? I'm also heavily reliant on this app for work purposes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access is back on! That's fast 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is 😁 thx for the notice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hans, 

Sorry for the trouble. Please share the app version & the android version you're using. Check how much storage is available on your device. Also, since when are you encountering this issue? Have you tried rebooting the device after reinstalling the app? We will be looking forward to your response. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but issue has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Biljana, 

Great news! Many thanks for writing us back. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines