• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express not showing most recent photos on the phone app?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but using the phone app when i go to use a photo from my phone - the photos its got access to seem to be weeks old and its not showing my most recent ones. Is there a setting somewhere I need to change or update? Oh and I'm using an apple iPhone 14 pro on the latest software. 

Many thanks 

Amelia

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AmeliaJane1980 ,

Thank you for reaching out.

Go to your iPhone settings and type into the search bar Adobe Express, click on the Adobe Express App in your settings, go to photos then select All photos, restart your phone, and re-test.

Kindly let us know if this post has helped you by clicking on 👍Like and Correct Answer.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didn't work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @DJMadMel ,

If the steps above didn't work for you, try to delete and reinstall the Adobe Express App.

When you add pictures for the first time you'll get a popup stating that: "Adobe Express" Would like to Access Your Photos, click on: Allow Access to All Photos.

Let us know if this worked for you. 🙂

Best,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines