• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express - Scheduling a video post for Instagram

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the attached failure message when attempting to post a video to Instagram using the Adobe Express Scheduler. The most annoying part about it is, the message suggest the team can look in to this, however there is no way to in fact ask the team to look in to this! Or an explanation of what element of the video format is incorrect to fix it myself. Very frustrating. I also find the same issue when attempting to post more than one image via instagram = error message, but with no explanation of what the specific error is in order to rectify and rescedule.

Please provide a solution as this is an ongoing problem for me.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ellen278590741oaw,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry you're having difficulties uploading your videos to Instagram via the AE Scheduler, as we know how frustrating it can be.

Please follow this link for the media specifications on social media posts.

If, after following the specifications and you are still having trouble, kindly send us a walk-through video of your steps showcasing the error and the video you are trying to upload.

We're here to help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortonutely this is not helpful. We require more specific help relating to the content as we cannot work out what the issue is, as the files appear to be matching the specifications. This is also now happening on multiple image posts too!

It would be really great if we could have the team look in to the specific post as suggested in the error message.

Many thanks
Ellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, there’s definitely something wrong with Adobe’s integration with instagram. 90% of my video posts fail with that generic error message that lacks any kind of context. The worst part of this, is that if I "Retry" the post, it successfully posts 99.9% of the time. However, sometimes I have to retry 1-4 more times before it’s successful. If it were truly a problem with my media file, it would not ever post successfully.

It'd be great if Adobe surfaced the actual error from Instagram to us, so we could acertain whether it's truly a media error, or simply a communication error between Adobe and Instagram’s API.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, sorry to hear this. Would you mind sharing one of your videos with me, so I can take a look?

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy… sure… messaging you right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @michaelGregoire,

Just checking in to see if you're still experiencing these difficulties.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely am. It seems to have gotten worse over the past couple weeks. A couple times I had to manually post to instagram because it simply would not post no matter how many times I retried. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly the same for me, having to repost manually on the day after failing multiple times, the problem has got worse now, my posts are 100% successful through LinkedIn, but now even singular images are failing to post to Instagram and Facebook. You need to action the message stating the team are looking in to this when an individual post has failed. If they are not, you need to remove the message. There is absolutely no point continuing to use the Schedule function if this does not get resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it's gotten so bad this week. No instagram posts are going through now. I sure hope that Adobe is taking this problem seriously and trying to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines