Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express (Spark Posts) free Images Standard License Query

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

I'm using Adobe Express (spark post) and also using free standard license royalty-free images for our blog.

My question am I allowed to use those free images in our blog?

I do read about the license terms, seems like for web assets (webpages and all) I can use those, but not for resale. 

So I want to get confirmation on that, anyone helps me to direct here?

Thanks much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saswata,

Thank you for writing to us. We will assist you with both versions (Free & Premium). Let's talk about the free plan. With the free Creative Cloud Express starter plan, you can access hundreds of thousands of Adobe Stock free collection photos under a Standard License. For complete license information, click here: https://adobe.ly/3yamHY6

Now we will explain about the Premium version. With your premium membership to Creative Cloud Express, you get access to the entire royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection*. Adobe Stock photo licenses vary from limited to standard. For complete license information, click here:
https://adobe.ly/3pC8X4g

This may sound similar; however, you will find a difference in features once you visit these links to understand the free and premium product better. Please feel free to get back to us with any questions.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I can use these free and premium pictures to our blog, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines