• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark Video...is there a replacement???

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Spark Video and Adobe Express for years. It is by far the best (and easiest-to-use) digital storytelling tool I've ever used with elementary students. It is so intuitive that I can give it to a 5 year old and they can make a video.

I just looked at the new Adobe Express. I see that there is a video editor tool, but nothing that replaces Adobe Spark Video. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is the Adobe Spark Video app going to be discontinued? It is literally my favourite app to use with students 😞

TOPICS
Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @garethpoon,

Thank you for your feedback and for being a long-time user of Adobe Spark Video and Adobe Express. We appreciate your support and understand your concern about the changes.

While Adobe Spark Video and Adobe Express offer different capabilities, we continuously work on improving Adobe Express to provide a seamless and versatile experience for our users. We're sorry for any frustration you've faced during this transition.

To address your specific needs, please let us know which features or aspects of Adobe Spark Video you'd like to see in Adobe Express. Your input is valuable, and you can also submit feature requests here to help us prioritize improvements that matter most.

We're committed to enhancing your experience with Adobe Express, and your feedback helps us improve it.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The templates on Spark Video are perfect! I hope Adobe keeps these templates!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DITTO!   Those were so helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need the ability to create a slide, record short audio, create another slide, save when done and have Adobe give us a URL to share it. Very, very, very simple. I used this for so many assignments and nothing you have now has the simplicity of this tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gareth,

I feel exactly the same.  A central tool in my teaching literacy for the last 6 years gone in a puff of smoke!  Used to use it to upload children's art work, add their words, allow them to record their voices and it provided them with immediate feedback of great videos.

Now just seems to have become for social media playing ...

If anyone finds a suitable replacement, please let us know.

Liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush free app for macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android.

https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-rush.html

Premiere Elements (under $100, no subscription needed). 

Consumer-level video editing without the steep learning curve.

https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements.html

Premier Pro industry-leading video editing. Available with a Creative Cloud subscription only. 

https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/campaign/pricing.html

After Effects post production fx, motion graphics & animation software.  Available with a Creative Cloud subscription only.

https://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, none of those options are suitable for young children. What I loved about Adobe Spark Video is that it allowed (and empowered) everyone from a 5 year old to an adult to make a decent video, regardless of ability. It was truly the most inclusive, equitable app out there. It gave everyone the ability to create a meaningful digital story. It allowed the user to focus on the story and not on the technology.

Please bring it back to Adobe Express!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bring it back to Adobe Express!

By @garethpoon

=============

I'm just a product user.  I don't know what the plans are.

Feel free to submit feature requests to UserVoice.  If it's viable and you plead a strong enough case for it, the team may add it to their road map. 

https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so with you Gareth. It seems nowadays every usefull education-app must be transformed to a 'social-media-app. It is so frustrating...

Please continue with spark video!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please keep spark video templates!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! They want to know what features we want? We want to create a slide, push a button to record 30 seconds or less of audio, and then move on to the next slide, have it saved and give us a URL to share. In other words, we want Adobe Spark. There is nothing in Adobe Express anymore that does what I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines