• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE and Adobe Stock asset use

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just heard about Adobe Express (AE) and tried it and loved it. I have some very practical question about the rights of using the assets included in AE. The Adobe website lists some information about this (which I have read) but it’s not written in practical terms.

First of all, I have the “Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps” plan. Something that’s a very integral part of using AE are the assets from Adobe Stock. I'm interested in using AE to do social media content, seems like it's really designed for that anyways. So, with my Creative Cloud subscription, am I free to use all these assets that are in AE? Let’s say I do social media content for a company. Can I just download the end-product from AE and publish it in any social media at some point in the future? 2) Does it matter whether I publish it through the application/site or no? I'm confused as outside AE you have to pay to use the Adobe Stock - but people are saying it's included with AE? Like how does Adobe differentiate where the use originated anyways? What am I missing...

More generally, I think it would be a really nice thing if someone in the community could make an educational video about how you’re supposed to use the Adobe Stock in combination with these applications. Now you can just access them without clearly understanding how you’re allowed to use them. I imagine I’m not the only one confused by the licensing questions, which leaves a lot of room for misuse.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The following page has information about Adobe Stock licensing including using Adobe Stock images withing Adobe Express:

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

It sounds like the part you need is under Limited License – Adobe Express where it indicates that Adobe Stock assets would need to be used within the Adobe Express app and cannot be downloaded, exported, or shared as a stand-alone file.

If you need stock images without paying an additional fee, you could look into the Adobe Stock Free Collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines