Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate Your Voice on App

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an idea and also a complaint.  

Last year, I had my students use the Animate Your Voice feature on Adobe Express to record their persuasive writing pieces about the most important US Constitutional Amendment when it was in BETA.  I didn't even think it would be a problem this year, because they had done it last year, and "Animate Your Voice" is on my Adobe Express homepage on my laptop.  However, my students finished creating their digital posters for their presentations and then could not access the Animate Your Voice feature on their iPads.  I tried inserting the BETA link.  I tried having them go onto the website.  Nothing worked.   I was hoping that my students could record their presentations about the specific energy matter three different human organ systems need for survival and growth.  Utah 5th Grade Science Standard 5.3.2 "Obtain, evaluate, and communicate information that animals obtain energy and matter from the food they eat for body repair, growth, and motion and to maintain body warmth." 

When will this feature be available on the iPads?  It is an amazing tool!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Dari36214745art6

If you're referring to Animate from audio in Adobe Express, then I would like to inform you that this feature is not available on iPad. even if you try to use the web Url for https://adobe.ly/3TBIHGd on iPad, it will not give you the feature you're looking for. However, you can submit your request here: https://adobe.ly/3xfkWMU. This page is being monitored by our product team.

Regards,
Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines