• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-publish doesn't work for Instagram (Adobe Express)

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to auto-publish my content on Instagram and Facebook through Adobe Express, but for some reason, Adobe Express thinks I'm logged in on my personal account. In fact, I am logged in at my business account on Instagram and I already switched a couple of times from business to personal to business, to see if that helps.

This is what Adobe Express says:
You need our mobile app to publish this post on Instagram
Reason: Instant publishing is not available for personal Instagram profiles
We'll send a notification to your mobile device for you to manually publish this post. 

Anyone who knows how to fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you are logged in to Express on your business Adobe ID, and you go to Schedule > Setup, is the Instagram account under connections a business Instagram account? Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the Instagram account under connections? Just want to clarify the difference between the Adobe ID account you are using to log in to Express and the connected social accounts within that ID, in case anyone else here can offer further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines