Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Adobe Express video project other than as separate video files

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've created a video project using Adobe Express mobile (android) - a basic slideshow composed of several pages/slides with photos.

When trying to export as a video, I get a warning that each slide will be exported as a separate video file. The same happens when using Share option. And indeed I end up with one mp4 file per slide.

Of course I could then merge all the files manually. But it seems illogical... any idea how to get a single video for the whole project?

Thanks,

Pascal.  

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pascal_paletes,

Thank you for your message.

Can you provide more details in relation to your above query? For example, can you send a screenshot or a screen-record when you try to export the video? And the specific types of files you are trying to integrate into a single file/slide?

Thank you,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Winnie,

Thanks to ask. Unfortunately I had to solve this rather quickly, therefore I ended up switching to Canvas -which works.

Best regards,

Pascal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

I am having the same issue – I downloaded a presentation I created from Adobe Express, which has both PNG and MP4 files on it. When I download it to my desktop it downloads them as individual files and I need to have it as one file. How do I do this? I don't know how to merge the files together? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines