• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot choose file type and download projects in Adobe Express

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had this issue before? It happens to me every single time I try to download something with Adobe Express. I have to spam refresh or reopen the project I am trying to download for the file type to HOPEFULLY pop up and let me choose, so I can then click the download button.

It is insanely annoying, and never had to deal with anything like this from any other app. Im on my personal PC, and have downloaded projects in the past. It usually takes like 5 attempts, to finally get the file type to appear in the download dropdown. I have spent the last 30 minutes now trying to get my latest project to let me download it and still does not work....

BTW  Adobe support wants to REMOTE ACCESS your PC as their first suggestion when I brought up this issue. yeah... I dont think so. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cleared cache in Android App Info and still didn't resolve the issue. 

I then cleared the app data as well, which caused my login credentials on my phone to be reset for the app. 

After logging in again using the Adobe authenticator app, it appears that the problems is resolved. 

P.S. Managed to sort it out, no thanks to the support channel. Waited for over an hour with no reply to the chat session, and then received an email saying that I was disconnected, so I need to contact them again. I expected more efficiency and professionalism than this from Adobe. At least have the option to have support contact me via email if they're supposedly inundated with support requests on chat at that time. Pathetic user experience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind...the problem recurred. And support is useless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this problem is extremely frustrating. I managed to get the file type to appear after turning off some browser extensions, like Dark Reader for example. I have no idea why an extension would cause an issue like this in the first place. I have been using these extensions so long I honestly forgot about them, and never once had an issue where it caused a dropdown download box to not work correctly. Either way, maybe try that out for your next project and hope it helps you out lke it did me. Very annoying problem regardless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey! It most likely is your extensions. Do you have AdBlock installed? if you do Pause it, or anything similar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines