• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Express not able to see the template when searching

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When searching for templates, I can't see the images in my searches. I have to click on it in order to see and then go back and click on a blank image again. I'm connected to wifi and deleted that app and installed it again. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd like to inform you that the issue you brought up, 'Searching Templates Preview Issue(Grey Boxes)', is known to us, and it is being worked on by our engineering team. It will be resolved soon, and once we hear from them, we will update you.

However, this issue is limited to mobile devices only (iOS & Android); meanwhile, you may use Creative Cloud Express on any web browser on a computer system, so the work isn't affected.

Also, as this release is just the b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Thank you so much for the update, I do hope that it gets resolved soon. Most of the time i'm on the road on my iphone when I'm creating in CC Express... 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Hi all,

@Visiondezignz @plays830037 @TAbbas @phreadie @3000kelvin 

Please reinstall the app as the 'Searching Templates Preview Issue(Grey Boxes)' issue is resolved with the new version of Creative Cloud Express.

Let us know if you're still having trouble with this issue.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem both on my phone and iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes exactly! I can see on the templates on my desktop but not on my phone or IPad... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh. Same! Using an iPhone. 

9DD36702-FDE7-4107-B04B-D57FC6C6311A.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excact same trouble here. On an iPhone with latest software, tried both WiFi and 4G. Been like this for several days. I am a Premium user, but does not show either free or premium templates, when searching for sonething. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd like to inform you that the issue you brought up, 'Searching Templates Preview Issue(Grey Boxes)', is known to us, and it is being worked on by our engineering team. It will be resolved soon, and once we hear from them, we will update you.

However, this issue is limited to mobile devices only (iOS & Android); meanwhile, you may use Creative Cloud Express on any web browser on a computer system, so the work isn't affected.

Also, as this release is just the beginning, we appreciate your patience and feedback to build this new app together!

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the update, I do hope that it gets resolved soon. Most of the time i'm on the road on my iphone when I'm creating in CC Express... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

@Visiondezignz @plays830037 @TAbbas @phreadie @3000kelvin 

Please reinstall the app as the 'Searching Templates Preview Issue(Grey Boxes)' issue is resolved with the new version of Creative Cloud Express.

Let us know if you're still having trouble with this issue.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!!! I love Adobe!!! ❤️❤️ It works!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works!!! Thank you so much!!! I love Adobe!!!

❤️❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines