• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collage Maker

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the collage maker is missing from Adobe Express...I can't seem to find it anywhere no matter where I look or what keywords I use in the search bar.
TOPICS
Image Editor , Quick Actions , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Hi,

We hope to bring back support for Collages/grids very soon (https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express/suggestions/46769416-can-no-longer-fi...). Also note that collages/grids in any existing projects you created in the previous version work just fine in the new version.

Hope this helps

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

@Carol26912745d6qx 

Thanks for responding.

> If you need a new grid, too bad

Yes, this is a limitation. Understood.

> you can't resize, recrop, etc.
This works for me. You can resize the entire grid using corner handles (you may need to Detach page background first) and individal cells using edge handles. To re-crop an image within a cell, double click first.

Here's a quick recording (view it on a desktop/laptop device): 

https://new.express.adobe.com/published/urn:aaid:sc:US:eb016cab-e227-4d07-9cf8-99ce55328b11

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Hi all,

We understand the frustration and difficulties you faced with the new Adobe Express. We've been working on improving the app experience and have come up with updates that might help you with some issues.

I'd suggest you go through the post for creating grids/collage:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/updates-for-the-new-adobe-express-as-of-sept-8th/td-p/14068398

We are still working on getting the experience smooth and will be rolling out updates. 

Let us know i

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I'd love to be able to find this again. Was very useful for me in the previous version of Adobe Express and Spark. I've wasted way to much time looking for it today. I can't seem to switch back to the previous version of Express, like I have done in previous weeks / months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We hope to bring back support for Collages/grids very soon (https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express/suggestions/46769416-can-no-longer-fi...). Also note that collages/grids in any existing projects you created in the previous version work just fine in the new version.

Hope this helps

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bring back the old version Abhi.G. We don't need an update for something that worked well for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's horrible that the Collage Maker was suddenly deleted. It's a tool I've used weekly to make rectangular photo collages based on an arbitrary number of source photos, where the application would automatically generate a layout. The only comparable functionality I'm seeing in Adobe Express requires picking an original collage with the correct number of cels and manually replacing all the photos in it. Aargh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will never understand why on earth you took away the collage maker!! That's like the only thing I used in Adobe Express. Why take away something good for no reason at all and piss off your paying customers??? Just bring it back for heaven's sake! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with everyone else. I also wasted a lot of time today looking for the feature in the beta version. Fixing the missing collage feature should be treated as a high priority or allow us to revert to the older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad i'm not the only one freaking out... What in the world are y'all thinking? What a strange decision... Someone must have blindly pressed some buttons, clocked in some hours and went home. How embarassing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe really made a mistake with this one! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not work just fine with my existing projects!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They do not work AT ALL in the new version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KDMarcum 

Could you please provide more details? If you had an existing project that used a grid/collage, and it was converted over the new version of Express, it what ways are you finding the grids/collages not working fine. A screenshot or screen-recording would help.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Collage maker was the best feature, the only reason I used express.  Who thought it was a good idea to remove? Please bring back should be pretty straight forward to add it back. Can be done in 24 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the grids from your exisiting projects does not work just fine because you are stuck using only those grids.  If you need a new grid, too bad. Plus, it just feels so clunky -- you can't resize, recrop, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Carol26912745d6qx 

Thanks for responding.

> If you need a new grid, too bad

Yes, this is a limitation. Understood.

> you can't resize, recrop, etc.
This works for me. You can resize the entire grid using corner handles (you may need to Detach page background first) and individal cells using edge handles. To re-crop an image within a cell, double click first.

Here's a quick recording (view it on a desktop/laptop device): 

https://new.express.adobe.com/published/urn:aaid:sc:US:eb016cab-e227-4d07-9cf8-99ce55328b11

Hope this helps,

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How Bazaar, I downloaded LR for the sole purpose to make great collage displays for news groups, and after poking around forever, now discover this simple process doesn't even exist.  

And system won't even recognize I'm the only entity of my user name from twenty five years ago, as Philscbx, then responds with already taken,. well yes, by me.. 

Looks like the only option left now is delete any trace of LR from this phone. 

Cheers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why remove this feature? It was the only reason I paid for Adobe Express. As much as it makes me cringe, Canva continues to improve and I am just going to stick with them. I am really disappointed in Adobe, I have used Adobe products for almost 20 years and they continue to create problems for users vs solutions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to jump in on the outrage for this going away.  It was something I use in just about all my creations.  Software wise, it can't be that difficult to implement.  Not understanding Adobe's decision process here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a major mess up this is. This was a go-to option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still there but not as handy as before.

Go to the + icon and then choose a format that you want, then a empty page will load and on your left is a tab called "grid" under elements.

From there you can create a collage again.

I wish they will bring the old version back were I could just upload a few photos and that it will create it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We understand the frustration and difficulties you faced with the new Adobe Express. We've been working on improving the app experience and have come up with updates that might help you with some issues.

I'd suggest you go through the post for creating grids/collage:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/updates-for-the-new-adobe-express-as-of-sep...

We are still working on getting the experience smooth and will be rolling out updates. 

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh no, please bring this back!!! only reason i am paying for adobe express

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines