• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping My Project Out

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download my poster that I am designing in Creative Cloud Express it crops the poster causing a long black bar to go across the entire bottom and on the right hand side. It is doing this in the free version as well as the paid version. I have tried to redo the project from square 1 but it continues to do the same. I tried different sizes of the poster and it doesn't change - just keeps doing the same cropping with the black bars. Photo of what I am talking about is attached. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cody22611715ok4y,

Sorry about that. Not what we want to hear. Could you share the following information?

1) Are you facing this issue with all the projects or just this one?

2) Are you using the Creative Cloud Express mobile app or the web version?

3) In which format you are trying to download your project? Also, could you try downloading the project in a different format such as JPG, PNG, or PDF and check if you see the same result.

4) Would you be able to clear cache and try again with the incognito/private mode on the browser you are using?

Try checking these things and report back with any observations. We are here to help.

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines