• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping tool

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can load my original photo and arrive at the point where I can resize my cropping window. THere is no indication reegarding how to proceed from here to actually execute the crop - no 'Go" button, no self-serve help and no AI assitant?? By chance I discovered that using the extend bar in the middle of the side of the photo extends the size of the crop window and that the resize dots on the corner of the photo are used to resize the crop area. How do I get it to actually create a new file in the editor with just the cropped area? Some direction and guidance would be helpful in this area so that folks do not flail around for hours to accomplish a task that should take seconds. WHen I used Express six months ago it was intuitive as to how to accomplish this. Have you changed the interface since then? If so, I would recommend changing it back because the current one appears to be inefficient and not intuitive
TOPICS
Image Editor , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled (1).png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default32333759kry6do 

Thanks for the feedback. The crop workflow only allows you to repositon the outer crop marks around the image. You may need to change the zoom level (zoom out) if you're unable to see them all. Once you've finished with the cropping, clicking outside of the cropped image area completes the crop workflow. You can re-enter the crop workflow by double-clicking on the cropped image. If you re-enter the crop workflow, you can adjust the outer crop marks again or reposition the image within the crop by click and dragging on the image within the crop area.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the response Dave. I will try that out. Out of curiosity, are there other avenues where I could have discovered that information or is it just held secret within the Adobe Express vault?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default32333759kry6do Good question, I looked to see if we had it documented anywhere first but I didn't find it. I learned by testing and trial and error myself. I agree it would be helpful to have it documented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines