• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Curve Text

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no longer the ability to curve text in a half circle or full circle.
TOPICS
Performance , Quick Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Hey all,

With a new update in the Adobe Express webapp, the curve text feature is now available for use. Please check this 'Adobe Express Curved Text is back' to know more about it. 

Let us know if you have trouble using the app or the feature.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We hope to bring it back support for curved text soon.Please upvote/follow updates here: https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express/suggestions/46752556-curved-and-circu...

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How soon do you all think it will take to bring it back? I have work to turn in today and I really need the curved text. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Emely_st451025 you may have to actually tag Abhi.G @ ADBE or other employees before someone will answer you. They messed up so many peoples work and livlehoods today, I'm sure they're trying to tuck tail and hide. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Emely_st451025,

If you navigate to https://new.express.adobe.com/your-stuff/files, there should be a folder called [Originals]. Within that folder, you can locate your original file and download it (curved text should be retained).

AbhiG_0-1692227388082.png

However, you won't be able to make any edits to it in the old format.

Thanks,
Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response but I actually needed to edit my format because I was still finishing it up and needed to make some changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey all,

With a new update in the Adobe Express webapp, the curve text feature is now available for use. Please check this 'Adobe Express Curved Text is back' to know more about it. 

Let us know if you have trouble using the app or the feature.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines