Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do QR codes expire?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've just created a QR code for my businesses' website in Adobe Express. There are a number of WR generators online that expire after a set amount of time... Is this the same on Adobe Express? Or will the QR code exist forever? Happy to pay for a QR code if necessary, but don't want to print this particular one and put it up on billboards if it is going to expire! 

Thank you,

Sarah

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the QR-Code Generator does nothing more then the URL you give convert in a picture. There are now other code involved that would suggest any kind f expire date or so. Once you generated that QR you can use it as often as you wish as long as the URL itself is valid after some year. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know if I create a QR code for a web site, it will not expire or need reactivation for money after a few days, like 14 days free trials ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

as said before the QR code after you downloaded the Image as PNG is a static Image that never expire or change.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And they can scan unlimited times the code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question from me. Can I have thousands of people scan this code for unlimited time?
Does Adobe do any pop up blockers or other marketing to the end user who goes to the url?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Zoey361874553356@Sarah25771289dv6y@Johnny Poison and @Anahit344273351bs2,

Thank you for your patience in adding to @Henrik Heigl. QR codes never expire. It may be a bit more complex to scan the code. For more license information, please follow the Adobe Stock License Terms. It contains detailed information about all the available licenses and their use.

Please also take the time to review Adobe's General Terms of Use. It will help ensure that you have a clear understanding of the guidelines.

-Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines