• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding projects “shared with me” on iOS app

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I just downloaded the iOS app, and I can see how to find "your projects," but I don't have any of my own. How can I find the projects that are in the "shared with me" tab on the desktop website? Thank you!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to inform you that in the Creative Cloud Express mobile app (iOS & Android), all the projects (self-made or shared) come under the "Your Projects" tab. You may find every project you worked on or shared with you in this tab.

Also, You may log in via express.adobe.com from a web browser on a computer and then click on the bell icon at the top right corner to approve the invitation. Once the share request is approved, the projects will be available u

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to inform you that in the Creative Cloud Express mobile app (iOS & Android), all the projects (self-made or shared) come under the "Your Projects" tab. You may find every project you worked on or shared with you in this tab.

Also, You may log in via express.adobe.com from a web browser on a computer and then click on the bell icon at the top right corner to approve the invitation. Once the share request is approved, the projects will be available under the "Shared with You" tab in the "Projects" option from the sidebar on the web browser and under the "Your Projects" section on mobile devices.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes that’s the issue they aren’t getting this ‘invite to “ email with a link that says "Start Collaborating". It only works when I send it to their gmail emails not our work emails ? There are no notifications under the bell icon.

Sometimes it says this person is already a collaborator but there is nothing in the "Share with you projects" tab either ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a different issue. My original post is discussing an iOS question. 

I believe you have to send it to the same email the person is going to use to sign in to Adobe. If they haven't opened the link you emailed to the account they use for adobe to join the project, then it won't show up in "shared with me." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amitej, thank you for your help! My projects are still not showing up in the mobile app, and it's been days since I downloaded it. Is there anything I can do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amitej, thank you for your help! My projects are still not showing up in the mobile app, and it's been days since I downloaded it. Is there anything I can do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. This shouldn't be happening. Could you please tell us what type of projects are shared with you (posts, webpage or video)? 
However, it seems sometimes this issue is reproducible. We are in process of looking into this issue, and once we get an update, we'll convey it to you. 

We appreciate your patience.

Regards

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amitej. I believe it's a webpage. The URL is an adobe domain but there are multiple posts. Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines