• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font changed after I downloaded to my iphone

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a custom font to Creative Cloud and made a poster. Everything was fine until I downloaded the image to my iPhone - the font for some reason changed to a generic one versus the one used in the poster. Anyone know how to fix?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please try duplicating the project and try again? If this does not help, just try reinstalling the app and signing out of the app, and then signing back in. Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please try duplicating the project and try again? If this does not help, just try reinstalling the app and signing out of the app, and then signing back in. Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a duplicate and saved to my camera roll and it worked!  Thanks so much for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Great news ! Many thanks for confirming. If you have any query, please feel free to write us back. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines