• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get high quality video export 720p vs 1080p

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Express Premium to create animated logos.

My video size is 5120 x 2880. However, when I export the video is only 720p, and looks poor. How do I export high-resolution videos that will look great? Is that possible with Express?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LeonJ ,

Thank you for reaching out.

Sadly, Adobe Express does not yet allow choosing between export qualities of videos.

Another alternative would be using Premier Pro, which supports higher-quality exports by editing your sequence setting. Click here to find out if Premier Pro runs within your plan.

Please know that we constantly strive to improve our app and would welcome you to share any improvement ideas with us here to get more exposure from our community and our developers and, depending on the community's votes, be featured.

I hope that I was able to help you answer your question.

Also, kindly remember to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster. 

Many thanks

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here been making clips this week and the quality sucks, they are only sub 1 min, few hundred MB!

Adobe really needs to do better with this paid-for version of the app, bad sadly looking at how bad the rest of their software is, they probably won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @charlottet91525645,

We appreciate your feedback and value you as part of our Adobe Express community.

You are welcome to share or vote for any improvement ideas with us here, as we're trying our best to continuously improve Adobe Express. 

We appreciate your contributions to the Adobe Express community and are always here to help.

Remember to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might have the same question locate the answer faster. 

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines