• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Adobe XD Template to Adobe Express

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to import Adobe XD Templates to Adobe Express to make sure that others could also use the same design with a easier software

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You should ask the same question in the Adobe XD support forum.

In the meanwhile, I will assume that by an Adobe XD template you meant a stock image (or similar asset) that can be exported as an image file format suported in Adobe Express.

So,  depending on the type of XD template, you can save it as a Creative Cloud file that can be shared among all of your Adobe apps.

Once you've uploaded and saved the desired template to your Creative Cloud Library, the Adobe Express app have access to that Library (or to any folder that you've created there).

It is easily accessed directly from your Adobe Express app through "Home" -->> tap on the "+" icon --->>> in the next screen, bottom margin, tap on the icon "Library".

You must be signed in with the Creative Cloud app to get to next step.

See more insightful features in the link below on how to share assets with the Creative Cloud app accross your favorite Adobe apps:

Let us know if this helps.

Specifically look at the tips in this additional guidance:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sought additional guidance In the Adobe XD forum to clarify a few points.

See also this reply:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @ls_rbls and thx @Chris W. Griffith  

yeah, for me, it would be great if you could export the whole xd design like you could do it to adobe after effects. Coz then i really could use adobe express for the company and don't have to do the same work twice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're very welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines