Exit

Introducing the all new Adobe Express

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExpressAnnounce.gif

The new Adobe Express is here! 

Make Instagram Reels, TikTok videos, flyers, and more with the all-in-one app for fast and easy content creation. Get started quickly with professionally-designed templates and Adobe Stock videos, photos and music, work seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, generate text effects and images instantly with Adobe Firefly generative AI and collaborate with your team in real time. All in Adobe Express.

Feature Highlights

01_FeatureSummary_VideoEditing.png.img.png

Make Instagram Reels and TikTok videos quickly & easily with drag-and-drop video creation.

02_FeatureSummary_VideoMultipageTemplates.png.img.png

Be inspired & get started quickly with free, professionally-designed templates that you can easily make your own by adding content in a matter of clicks.

03_FeatureSummary_Collaboration.png.img.png

It's easier than ever to create, ideate, & share feedback with others, all in one place.

04_FeatureSummary_PhotoshopIllustrator.png.img.png

Easily access & edit creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.

05_FeatureSummary_ImportEnhancePDFs.png.img.png

Refresh & beautify your old PDF flyers, brochures, and more.

06_FeatureSummary_EditingExperience.png.img.png

Enjoy a simplified and streamlined editing experience to increase your productivity.

07_FeatureSummary_AIText.png.img.png

Generate extraordinary text effects & images instantly from just a description with Adobe Firefly generative AI.

Bug reporting

Have a problem you need help with? Find a bug or a crash in Adobe Express? Post in bugs so we can help!

Search first!

Prior to posting a new bug, be sure to first search for your issue to see if another community member has already reported it. If searching doesn't find a similar post, you can click Post to community to start a new thread.

AnotherPhil_1-1686183784918.png

Vote!

Bug threads now have an UpVote feature. The Adobe Express team uses this vote count to know which bugs are most important to you. If you're seeing a similar problem or bug that has already been reported, add your vote!

AnotherPhil_0-1686184455716.png

Useful links

• FAQ: Get answers to common questions about Adobe Express.
  • Quick actions: Get answers to common questions about Quick actions.
  • Report abuse: Report offensive content or abuse within Adobe Express.
  • System requirements: Find the minimum technical specifications to use Adobe Express.
  • Discord: Join the Adobe Express Discord server to connect with others, get creative feedback, and share resources!
  • UserVoice: How can we improve Adobe Express? Share your thoughts and ideas in UserVoice.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Generative AI , Image Editor , Multi-Page , PDF , Quick Actions , Scheduler , Social Media , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 224 Replies 224
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dunno what happend with this update but i cant do anything now this happends whatever i try to uploade anything to the site.

Lilith3170434300na_0-1692192160123.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lilith3170434300na - Are you uploading media into the editor? Please share a wider screenshot if possible.

- Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, idk what causes it, but now it works fine. 

Lilith3170434300na_0-1692193115373.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tested to uploade a few more, and now it works, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for retrying and please let us know if it happens again.

- Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah i think i figured out what was happening, your auto remove backround feature is causing it to happend that first, like if you use this: https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/remove-background and then go to edit it further, if you uploade the picture to the editor and then remove the background it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use Firefox anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Teresa28677076o9j3 - Are you still having an issue with Firefox? Please share more information & screenshot if possible so we can troubleshoot.

- Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Phil!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Teresa28677076o9j3 unfortunately Firefox is no longer a supported browser https://helpx.adobe.com/express/system-requirements.html but Chrome, Safari or Edge should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh i hate that. why isnt firefox supported? adobe express doesnt work for me on these other browsers. firefox is also a widely used browser--why you stop supporting it? it makes no sense!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so angry about this too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a specific reason Friefox is not being supported? It is one of the safe browsers and you're forcing people to use other browsers. Ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like Firefox MUCH better than I like Adobe Express so I have downloaded all of my files (one by one because there is no bulk download or bulk delete because of course there isn't) and cancelled my subscription. Amazingly, Canva works with Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep, same here! dumping adobe and switching to canva. I dont have time or energy to deal with this mess that adobe has created!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for sharing this - does Canva do collages?  I will check it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know why you are doing stupid things like that. Express worked fine on Firefox. Now i tried this (cursing removed) on Chrome and Edge. Dont find any of the Collage Funktionts. Why the (cursing removed) are you changing working things. No more Adobe. Such a stupid move to make more (cursing removed) money. I would pay for that (cursing removed) if it would work!!!!

Just trying to do some easy Auomatic Collages with 4-5 pictures.
Just leave working things!!!! Or copy them and let them work. Quitted all my subscriptions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Desmond31704802f02i be careful, Adobe support is more concerned about cursing, even when you're not ACTUALLY cursing and will flag you. They don't care how much they've messed up this program but they definitely have time to come look through the comments. Just a heads up! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Florinela
Thanks for your Feedback. But can you tell me why are you changing working things? Everything has been working fine. And now you got rid of the feature just to sell Premium ? I think your aleready making a ton on Money with your products. Of course i can use the old Projects. The thing is. I just need to create a collage with sometimes 2 and sometimes 8 pictures. everything has been working fine. Whyever you had to change it and screw it up.

You could've just leave the old version. Or like someone said. Let the user choose between that stupid new and the fine working (Firefox supported!) Version. And the Price for Premium has to be an Absolute Joke

Just for doing 2 Collages once a Week. And i dont really care how many million functions you have added.

Just put the Collage createrback in witch automaticly makes collage no matter if you add 2 oder 4 or 6 or 7 pictures. Thats also something the old version was able to do. The new with PREMIUM insnt!

PLEASE. JUST. FIX.IT

Just a useless update and redisign. No one has a use of it. Just bring de old one back and no one will jell anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Desmond31704802f02i ,

We really appreciate your patience while we work on the return of the collage feature.

However, in the meantime, I'm pleased to share that a new 'Grids' feature has landed in Adobe Express, that will help you create your collages.

I hope this is good news for you, and you can re-start you workflows within Adobe Express

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Desmond,

Collage /Layout is one of the features that has not yet been released.

The team is activly working on shipping this feature as fast as they can because we understand it is an important  feature for our user's workflows. 

Also note that collages/grids in any existing projects you created in the previous version work just fine in the new version.

Have a nice day,

Florinela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the team understands it is an important feature then perhaps it would be a good idea to wait until it can be included before launching an inferior product. And any existing projects need to be migrated to the new Express ONE BY ONE. You are wasting our time, thanks Adobe. $60.00/month deserves better than this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KG500 I realize this is addresses just one of your many valid concerns, but: we've now added support for bulk migration. Please see https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/updates-for-the-new-adobe-express-as-of-aug...

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[abuse removed — please follow the community guidelines to be kind and respectful]

To everyone else find a better option until they get this useless failure fixed? We've gone back to good old Photoshop and God help Adobe if they start screwing around with THAT!

janee_0-1697807858975.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines