Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licenses and Use Cases

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I have been using Adobe for quite sometime now, and had a general question in regards to using graphics I have made in Creative Cloud Express to put into client videos for YouTube and other soical media platforms.

From my research and going through community posts everything seems to be free of use, BUT am I able to insert graphics I have made in Adobe CC Express into a video for my clients without an speical licenses?

I made a simple graphic using some of the icons/shapes using Adobe CCExp and wanted to make sure that I did not need a speical license for it.

Any solid answer would be awesome! Thank you!

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for writing us back. Yes, you got that right.  You can use the shape tool without any license. Let us explain more about the free trial and features. Adobe Express is available for free with thousands of templates, Adobe Stock photos, Adobe Fonts, design assets, quick actions, and amazing features. Everything in the free plan plus: All premium templates and design assets. Over 20,000 licensed Adobe Fonts, curved type, grids, and font pairs. The entire collection of over 16

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for reaching out. Seems you want to use the graphics for commercial use. If yes, then commercial use and in products should be ok. The only factor would be the licensing terms of any stock assets you use in your design. Here's more information if you use Adobe Stock assets:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/usage-licensing.html

You may refer to this link: https://www.adobe.com/in/legal/permissions/image-notice.html for more information. Feel free to reach out to us for any queries. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not pull anything from Adobe Stock, I only pulled from CC Express and
used the shapes tool.

Do I need any licenses for those? I ended up talking to someone on the live
chat function and they said it was good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for writing us back. Yes, you got that right.  You can use the shape tool without any license. Let us explain more about the free trial and features. Adobe Express is available for free with thousands of templates, Adobe Stock photos, Adobe Fonts, design assets, quick actions, and amazing features. Everything in the free plan plus: All premium templates and design assets. Over 20,000 licensed Adobe Fonts, curved type, grids, and font pairs. The entire collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock collection* photos. The free trial applies only to plans signed up for on the web and mobile using express.adobe.comadobe.com, or through a phone agent.

Here is the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/faq-free-trial.html to give you more information about the free trial and version. Feel free to write us back if you still have any questions. 

Thanks

Manmeet 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful!! Thank you so much for the clarification!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for posting. You are most welcome to contact us for any issues/queries. 

It was a pleasure working with you. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines