Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logo and Banner

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hello,

I was able to create a nice logo and banner for my small business logo and banner using the free version of PS Express app (Photoshop Express) and the free 14 day trial period of Adobe Express Premium app on my iPhone.
I used Lobster font, changed the design and colors of it, and used a Sparkles overlay from PS Express. I've attached the files for you to see.

I don't think I will continue with the Adobe Express Premium after the trial period. But will continue using the free version of both apps. Am I allowed to use the logo and banner I created for my small business commercial purposes? (Website, social media, marketing, etc). Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also does the Free Version of these two apps considered NFR Versions?

"3.8 NFR Version. Adobe may also designate the Services or Software as “trial, “evaluation,” “not for resale,” or other similar designation (“NFR Version”). You may install and use the NFR Version only for the period and purposes stated when we provide the NFR Version. You must not use any materials you produce with the NFR Version for any commercial purposes."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops and I guess I am actually using the premium version of PS Express (looks like when I signed up for Adobe Express 14 day trial it opened up 14 day trial for PS Express Premium too)!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines