• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Managing multiple accounts in Adobe Express Scheduler

New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just set up scheduler and when connecting it allowed me to select both of my business accounts, but in the end it only works with one per platform. You can "refresh" and switch accounts, but it isn't exactly streamlined. I'm curious if there will be an easier way to choose which page to post to in the future. 

I read a response on another post stating that the product is for individuals and not larger teams, but I feel like it is pretty common for small businesses to have more than one page. And I just remembered there was an option for groups on facebook. That seems pretty worthless if you can't do more than one at a time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Hi 

@donraulm

@Melissa29353472vaxr

To connect additional accounts, consider upgrading to a Premium plan to connect up to three accounts per social channel. Check this article for more info- https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/connect-social-media-accounts.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Currently, the scheduler has the ability to post from only one account at the moment, and this is expected behaviour. Switching accounts is the only way available as of now to post using different accounts, and your feedback is definitely something good to have; we'll let the engineering team know about this.

I read a response on another post stating that the product is for individuals and not larger teams, but I feel like it is pretty common for small businesses to have more than one page. And I just remembered there was an option for groups on facebook. That seems pretty worthless if you can't do more than one at a time.

And about this, I'd like to inform you that it is something we are looking into. I'll keep you posted once we have an update.

We appreciate your feedback and patience as we work to grow this new app together, as this is just the beginning!

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I pay a lot for adobe Cloud (more than Canva) I was hoping to switch to Spark/Express. It is extremely disappointing I can not schedule multiple Facebook pages I manage for customers. It basically makes the scheduling aspect useless to anyone in my line of work. Now I have to download and schedule through FB adds way too much time. I hope this is one of the first features or lack thereof you address. If you do, I will most likely make a switch and recommend it to clients. As of now, it just is not ready as a professional product.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to have a feature where we can connect social accounts per different brand created. I manage a lot of different brands and it would great to have this feature rather than have to go elsewhere i.e publer and hootsuite to schedule content for multiple clients. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also disappointed when I saw this. Was about to switch over from Canva to AE but because I run more than one branding social media account, I will have to stick with Canva until this becomes a feature here in the future.

Non the less this is a great app!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such a fantastic application but not being able to post to multiple clients accounts seems silly. Especially when you can set up multiple brand profiles. Praying for an update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is defintely cumbersome to have to disonnect from each Facebook"channel" and then reconnect the desired one. If there was a capability to have multiple facebook and instagram channels available it would streamline the process. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Adobe, this is pretty dissapointing. I got very excited to use this tool but looks like its just not gonna work because most people who run creative businesses have multiple accounts. I myself have 5 😕  i hope you guys are working on it, it would be very conveninent to be able to schedule posts directly from the platforms we're workign on . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any timeline for when Adobe Express will allow the scheduling for Multiple of the same platforms? i.e my business has 2 instagram accounts and I'd love to utilize this platform to schedule all of my content in one place to streamline and save time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am eagerly waiting for this feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amitej,

I just want to comment that it would be so great if we could use scheduler for multiple accounts! That would help my workflow so much! Please share this.

Thank you

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also adding Threads would be great too!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the point of having multiple Brands in AE if you can't then post to multiple social accounts of the same type? Shame this is still an issue 1 year after the original post 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run more than one branding social media account, I will have to stick with Canva until this becomes a feature here in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now am awaiting for this basic feature. I need to see each brand having it's own login profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any update on this? I have mutiple business venutures, I would love to be able to select which one I'm posting rathe than jus having one logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excuse typos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, you can add your comment and upvote here: https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express-beta?query=multiple, as this page is being monitored by our product team. ^TS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just was so happy to discover Adobe Express and its planning tool to only find out it is not possible to connect multiple social media accounts all at once. Therefor I stick to my current tool. Adobe, please add this. Without this the whole benefit of Adobe Express planning is limited to solopreneurs.

edit: I just found out this is now planned/in development

Andy Lambert (Senior Product Manager, Adobe Express) responded  Â·  Oct 26, 2023
Hi everyone, we're building this feature now. We will let you know when the feature is ready to test! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2023 Dec 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy. Do you have a release date for this? I keep receiving notifications to try the scheduler but it's pretty useless without the option to add multiple accounts. Adobe shouldn't release half baked products. You're supposed to be the leading company in the industry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, donraulm. This was a feature of ContentCal.io when Adobe purchased them. From a user standpoint it seems that rolling over the original product would be fairly simple and make the most sense. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@donraulm

@Melissa29353472vaxr

To connect additional accounts, consider upgrading to a Premium plan to connect up to three accounts per social channel. Check this article for more info- https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/connect-social-media-accounts.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines