Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple posts are failing to publish to Facebook and instagram on scheduler

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

I am having issues posting to facebook and instagram. The first week or two of scheudled posts, everything went out just fine. There is no error explanation ie the image size is too small or large, it just loads onto the scheduler successfully then fails to publish when it comes to the date. 

please see screenshot attached. 

Thanks,

Melissa 

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 10.04.26.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amy,

Welcome to the Adobe Express Community!!

Do all posts fail, or is it a specific post? You may want to refer: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/express/using/social-media-character-limits-in-scheduler.html

Additionally, try working after clearing the cache/cookies of the browser or on incognito/private browsing mode or another browser to check if that makes any difference. You can also try resetting the social media-linked accounts.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

I'm having the same issue. I set the scheduler to post to Pinterest and a Facebook Group. The image is posted to Pinterest but fails to be posted on Facebook. I have attached the image to this reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines