• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My personal account library loaded to my work account library and deleted everything.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure how this happened. I have two separate Adobe accounts, one is through my work and one is a personal account. The other day I needed to do some work on a personal project and logged out of my work account. Today I logged out of my personal account to access files I have on my work account, logos, fonts, brand swatches, etc.. and the only thing in my work library is my personal library. All of my work files are gone!

Please help, it took me forever to build this library. Does anyone know how this happened and can I retrieve my library?

macOS Monterey 12.4 

Adobe CC 5.8.8.0592

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the trouble. Please do not worry as we are here to help. When you log in, you will be given an option to choose your personal or work account. Please make sure that you select the correct work account and email. Try to log in and check if you get your library visible or not. Kindly write back with any observations. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening to me as well. I checked both personal and work and cannot see any of my old projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines