• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Adobe Express For iPad - When is it being released??

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting used to the new Adobe Express on my phone. Love the functionality and was able to be a bit ahead of the game since I was able to be a beta tester.  While it's great on my phone, I really like working on my iPad.  It isn't available for iPad and even when I try to use the web version it kicks me to the app telling me it's not available.  The big question is when will this become available on the iPad IOS? If anyone has a round about timeframe, I would appreciate a look!  - Woodenleg

TOPICS
Desktop Web , Integrations , iOS , Mobile Beta , Mobile Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most recent version of the Adobe Express mobile app is not currently iPad and tablet compatible, but we're working to make it accessible to these devices. iPads and tablets will still be able to use the previous version of the app. When the new mobile version is released, any projects made with this version will sync with the web version as well.

The web version accessible from a desktop browser is completely synchronized with mobile devices. This implies that projects made using the new mobile app or the web can be viewed and edited on either device. 

For more details, please refer: https://adobe.ly/44spKen

and 

Additionally, we are conducting weekly live sessions to help you navigate the app and use it to its potential: https://adobe.ly/4a8a6px...

I appreciate your understanding and patience.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there consideration to allow tablets to access the web version? When I try to go to the website via my tablet it pushes me to the old app. This would be a good temporary solution until the mobile ipad app is available.

There is so much I can do with the new Adobe Express, doing on the phone makes me sad.

TA

Tracy Adams

Tracy Adams | Labor Communications Manager
Corporate Affairs | The Kroger Co.

[signature_521369446]

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I would really like to at least be able to access the web version on my ipad too. It would make waiting so much easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unacceptable Adobe. Why would you change the ios vs and not the ipad os. The code work is so similar it's laughable that you didn't release them at the same time. Now workflows have been ruined due to having to use a tiny screen to manipulate images instead of an ipad on the go. To top it off you can't even use the ipad's current app and manipulate current libraries. The project lead on this dropped the ball. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I must agree - Apple releases a new iPad Pro and Adobe decide to cripple their SoMe tool so people buying new iPad Pro to work on the go is suddenly left wanting. At this very moment I am sitting in a cafe on a business trip, where I was hoping to update some graphics for my website. Graphics that should be updates to excisting graphics made in ... Adobe Express. But no. Can't do. And I only brought my iPad.

Please take these applications seriously Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines