• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Express Sucks!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version is very difficult to use. I want the previous version of Express. I need something EASY? to use!!!
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I just came across this thread and want to thank everyone for reaching out and sharing all your valuable feedback.

I understand that many users face challenges with the new Adobe Express version, and I apologize for the frustration this has caused. Our engineering team is actively addressing the reported issues and improving the platform based on your feedback.

While waiting for these improvements, I encourage you to give the New Adobe Express a chance, continue exploring the plat

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 124 Replies 124
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canva is a zillion times better than this garbage Adobe has morphed into.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the biggest problems I'm finding in adobe express may seem rather small but it's caused major issues, there's no spell check. Not that I've found at least. This is a big problem for creating professional work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it with the android version or which version ? Pls reply

Start Your Own Profit Blog Without All the Stress and Hassle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The android version works just fine maybe the issue is maybe version related as for me my android version is working 👍😃

Start Your Own Profit Blog Without All the Stress and Hassle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Canva as well it doesn't have the same bugs express does I'm about to cancel express and demand a refund as I assummed my download issue was due to my payment not going through yesterday but alas I paid it today and still have the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked great, [cursing removed] I don't understand why nothing works as it should now. Why ruin something that worked great?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new subscriber who is about to leave. Nothing Adobe makes is reliable anymore. I cant even get express to load on the web. Adobe anything is a glitchfest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michael34004830ozlr,

We're sorry to hear about this. Could you please share the screenshot of the issue you're seeing? Did you try any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue? Are you on VPN? Did you recently install any plugins?

Have you tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies, and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lyn_D Express is still not working. Thanks to Adobe for showing their true colors before I invested too much money into it. I will be going back to Resolve and Canva. I am so tired of software companies blaming me because their product does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going back to Canva.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.  I can't even find the way to change font color.  Used to be a no brainer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Express is the best thing that ever came to my lap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and something that I can download! I just paid for the premium version, only to discover that it can't be downloaded. I travel the world for my work and wind up in places where the internet is just a dream--or the service is horrid to non-existent. Why is Adobe assuming everyone using thir product is a First-Worlder? What's the solution, Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, and I part of my KPIs is to implement Adobe Express for others at the company, but the new Adobe Express makes is difficult. I created my own brands; but replacing photos is a pain; since they removed the replace button 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Canva but it involves extra steps for some things and other things like overlays seem unavailable. I'm going to try Davinci Resolve and see if it's any better

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should try out visme!! It has a bunch of cool stuff for free to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, I just want the old Adobe back. It's terrible. I am in a Middle School Student Council, and I wanted to do the AI feature for an upcoming event. Now, I can't find it. I can't find anything now. And when you want a video, if you press "Start With Video", nothing pops up. All I am asking is for the old Adobe Express back. Is that too much to ask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jordan36797166lbt7 

Which AI tool were you looking for? I see the following tools on https://new.express.adobe.com/?category=generative-ai

AbhiGADBE_0-1713366987352.png

For the "Start from Video" issue, if you are using Chrome, you might want to restart it. There is a known Chrome bug where the file picker can fail to show up. See https://issues.chromium.org/issues/330663542.

Hope this helps

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The editor has been working fine for me now
Thank You!
Mehtab Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the old version back. The majority of those in social media and advertising are actively seeking a new platform because of your decision to complicate and ruin, an otherwise simply streamlined platform for both beginners and experts to use. You risk losing hundreds of thousands users, and damaging your reputation of making user friendly and accessible software for all skills sets. This is a complete disaster, hold those accountable who decided this was a good idea. Create a patch, do it now. As you read this my entire team of 18 editors and engineers and lobbying to use another platform remotely. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I've been using this product since it was Adobe Spark and loved several of the features that have been removed. Each time I come here, I am more and more tempted to switch my work flow to Canva. I miss the ability to apply my branding overall. I miss the template suggestions for layout and font types. I could add the basic elements and then explore options for how I might arrange them. It feels like Adobe had take a huge step backwards in their product. I also miss the old webpage, look and feel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lyn,
Thank you for your encouraging feedback. Nevertheless, I hope that at least the text animations from the previous version will be added to this new version. All my projects are affected by the removal of the old animations... This arbitrary change with no possibility of going back to the previous version is very surprising.
Best regards,
Gregory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No kidding. I installed. Launched. Tried a very simple AI generative fill and waited ... still waiting ... just to be able to type in wjst i wanted to generate. Never let me. Tried to size the masked image took 30 seconds. I finalky jist quit the app. Glad its part of my CC subscription. Certainly wouldnt pay extra cor it.  Worthless. App deleted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please change this Adobe express to the old version! That new version is a nightmare! I created easily flyers, logos, etc but if this Adobe won't change it the old version k cancel my subscription and will contact a lawyer for all the files I created which won't open or being able to download. I used that app for my business, what you did to all the users is a shame. Layout suggestions isn't given anymore, resizing is a pain in the butt, I did lots of overlays with gradients. Nothing works anymore, I wonder who was responsible for such a useless upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please Adobe, this is affecting all of our jobs. Please allow a down-grade to the old express. The new version on my iPad won't even let me access over a year's worth of my working files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines