• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opacity Problem beim Speichern von Bildern

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit dem letzten Update setzt das Programm beim Speichern der Bilder die Opacity der Logos zwar nicht komplett zurück aber weiter runter, so dass diese klarer erscheinen, als sie sollen.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Thanks again for reporting this issue. We were able to investigate and find the cause for this opacity problem, and have fixed it. The fix will be available soon in an upcoming release!

Thanks,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for writing. Did you try reinstalling the app? If yes and got the same issue, please check what version you have by going to the app's home screen, opening the left drawer, and tapping the About button. It should be 7.10.0 to have the opacity fix. If everything looks ok then write us back with the screenshot to better understand the issue.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manmeet,

my version number is 11.0.0(9787).

I resinstalled and the opacity problem is still there.

So here are three pictures:

No. 1: 100%

No. 2: 16%

No. 3: 16% after saving the file

IMG_3374.PNGIMG_3375.PNGIMG_3377.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for reporting this issue. We can reproduce this issue; will investigate.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again for reporting this issue. We were able to investigate and find the cause for this opacity problem, and have fixed it. The fix will be available soon in an upcoming release!

Thanks,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, ive been having this issue as well. Looking forward to the uodate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for investigating and fixing. Looking forward to the next update 🙂

Oliver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Oliver, 

I just did an update and the opacity problem doesn't seem to be completely fixed. If I save my project and go back into the file later to continue working on it, visually the opacity reverts back to 100% even though on the dial is still is set to the percentage I left it at. Curious if this problem was apart of the last update or not? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem you mention when opening a recent file indeed existet in previous versions. But as it didn't affect the saved file I didn't put that much attention to it. But yes, this is also a big I noticed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oliver and Cierasims-

Apparently I just missed the deadline for this release (version 11.1.2 in the Settings->About screen). There can be a delay from when an engineer makes a change to the time it gets into a release that the App Store has reviewed and approved. Sorry for the confusion, the fix should make the next release!

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines