• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated logo when exporting from Adobe Express

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I built an image using the logo maker in Adobe Express, where it looks great. But, when I export it, it looks like a pixelated mess. I've increased the number of pixels, I've tried PNGs and JPGs, but it looks absolutely terrible no matter what I pick. It's unusable in its current state. Is this what I should expect from logo maker, or is there a setting I'm missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for writing. We will be happy to help. We need to check a few things before we start with the troubleshooting. Please confirm if this is happening with all the projects. You may try duplicating the project and check if the same thing happens to it. Since when are you having trouble with this issue? Try using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window. Try signing out of
the app and then signing back in. If not, try a different system. Try a different device. Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue. All my other projects are blurry as well when I download them (JPG/PNG). Has this issue been resolved already?

Thanks,

-B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay - this low resolution output is a JOKE! CANCELLING my Express subscription!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Brisa5CEA@matt27454260n306  @Blog28500981w4a2

I recommend you go through this thread once https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/how-to-get-the-best-image-quality-with-adob... & let us know if this helps you.

Best

~Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, doesn't work. I've resized my project to the largest allowed. Made company logo gigantic, high-res. This jumped the final file size only 10 KB and logo looks just as bad. Our company cannot have our logo looking like this. Missed opportunity on Adobe's part - won't use Express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem - very pixelated logo's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @niom79323714 

Sorry to hear about your quality difficulties. A few questions to better understand the situation
- Are you using the browser version on a computer or working from your phone/tablet?
- Are you using the free or paid version of Adobe Express?
- Could you share an example of the pixellated output?

This might be helpful too - https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/how-to-get-the-best-image-quality-with-adob...

Thanks,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've imported svgs into my brand library for use on projects and it looks like it's something to do with how express handles alpha channels. No matter what you do it looks pretty awful, it's actually worse at smaller scales. IT does it both with the desktop app and web app not that it would make any differnce  but the desktop app is really just a hobbled browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gr3gA thanks for following up. Would it be possible to attach an example .svg file to recreate the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have the same issues, svg of good qulity elsewhere gets pixelated when uploaded to adobe express and a small outline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

j'ai le même problème en  ai, svg, png, (export ou bibliothèque) tous pixelise alors que sur la suite Adobe ça passe bien. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue, even when creating a Facebook cover page. When downloading as ong it comes out a pixelated mess. It didn't used to do this. It's only recently.  Is someone working on this issue??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it seems clear that no one is working on this.  The only "fix" is working in 2x resolution, exporting as png, then having Photoshop use a reasonable reduction scheme to resize/resample it back in the right size and saving it as a png again. It has all of the workflow efficiency of calling your mom and dictating a text for her to send your girlfriend because your smartphone keyboard only types 17 of the 26 letters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Furthermore, I'd be twice as happy if they just put the design assets, backgrounds, photos, etc. available to drag and drop into Photoshop to begin with. The only reason I use Express at all is shapes and drag&drop generic stock photos for quick YT thumbs, etc. Again, since I wind up having to work in photoshop anyway, it's almost slower than just going to my iStock or Creative Fabrica account, saving and unzipping the assets and pulling them into Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the delay. Could you please let us know the dimensions of the layout you're using? Are you using a Windows or iOS device to export? Have you tried exporting as PDF and then saving that as a PNG or JPEG to check if that helps?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines