I wrote the issue to the facebook adobe insiders group, one of the admins replied and advised to log off from adobe account log in again and also clear the browser cashe and cookies. I tried them all but nothing changed unfortunately. . I checked my payment plan , payments, system requirements, cloud storage limits etc everything seems to be in order and requirements are met. I don't know what else I can do 😞
Hope you have a better advise, solution and result than I have. please let me/us know if you find a fix to the problem.
I had an Adobe support employee remote into my computer yesterday for about an hour. He was unable to resolve the issue at that time and said there appears to be something wrong in the back end with the Preimum Text (that is the feature I am having trouble with). I am supposed to get updated today about the issue but as of today, the issue still stands.