Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premium access features

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Friends,

Although I have Adobe Express/ Premium Access on my computer, I cannot use the premium access features anymore. why do you think suddenly I can't? Your opinion will be much appreciated.

Thank you all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here to ask the same thing.  Has been working fine for me but today it will not let me select any Premium Acess features.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alan,

I wrote the issue to the facebook adobe insiders group, one of the admins replied and advised to log off  from adobe account log in again and also clear the browser cashe and cookies. I tried them all but nothing changed unfortunately. . I checked my payment plan , payments, system requirements, cloud storage limits etc everything seems to be in order and requirements are met. I don't know what else I can do 😞

Hope you have a better advise, solution and result than I have. please let me/us know if you find a fix to the problem.

have a groovy day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and none of the provided steps helped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an Adobe support employee remote into my computer yesterday for about an hour.  He was unable to resolve the issue at that time and said there appears to be something wrong in the back end with the Preimum Text (that is the feature I am having trouble with).  I am supposed to get updated today about the issue but as of today, the issue still stands. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
I got the same problem. Did anyone get back to you and resolved the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @naz27438333rmfl@Matteo Machiavelli, and @BedCo Photo thank you for reaching out. I just came across your thread.

Could you kindly confirm if you're still experiencing these issues?

I'm here to help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Still I can't use for ex. Premium fonts on Adobe Spark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Matteo Machiavelli, Thank you for your prompt reply. Do you mind confirming if this issue is only with your premium fonts, or is this also affecting any other premium features?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can see, only the (suggested) fonts are not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well suggested and others as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Matteo Machiavelli, Please clear your cookies and cache and check if your browser runs on the latest version if you haven't already. If it's still an issue after you've tried this, please retest this from a different browser, ensuring you're logging in with the ID/Email address your premium was purchased.

Thank you in advance for your support and patience.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done, did it, doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn_D, 
So I was wondering, when will you fix the issue?
The problem is, I suppose to have premium access but can't use premium features. I have a Brave and Vivaldi browsers, on both it doesn't work, altho the rest of A.Spark works, but premium features. 
Can I get a fair resolution on that one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Matteo Machiavelli,

Thank you for reaching out.

I see you have the subscription, and we are investigating the issue.

I will get back to you as soon as there is an update but feel free to reach out at any time should you have any questions.

Thank you for your patience and support. 

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Matteo Machiavelli, Do you get any error messages When you try using the premium fonts?

Also, is this issue with the web and app versions of Adobe Express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I don't get any errors or messages. I can't click onto the fonts with the crown logo in top right corner. I click, nothing get's clicked. I use only web, I don't have an app, I didn't even know there is one lol 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Matteo Machiavelli, I can see that your current subscription runs under the Photography 20GB plan.

The Photography 20GB plan does not include any Adobe Express premium features for web and mobile. An alternative will be to get the Photoshop Plan or the All Apps Plan if you like to use the Adobe Express premium features.

Lyn_D_0-1686334685381.png

Thank you for your patience and support.

And apologies for any frustration and confusion caused.

Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have further questions or issues.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have another account from my University, in which I'm using AdobeExpress.
Screenie:
AdobeExpress.JPG

And on that account, it doesn't work. I can get premum features like 'stickers' and stuff, but not the fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines