Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovering photos from Spark Page

Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sleep deprived.

Instead of making a duplicate before editing. I deleted a photo, then republished the link.

Except. I didn't delete a photo.

I had deleted a photo group... about 40 photos... before I republished the link.

Are those old photos somewhere in my adobe account somewhere to recover still?

I've been using this same page for a syllabus reference for several years, and I didn't keep the original photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

I see that too for project images in the source code for the page but am not sure if you can view all images for a project. I think they all have their own unique URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ko,

Long time no chat 🙂 I wasn't sure which online photo storage option you were referencing. You don't by chance have an example URL for reference? I was wondering if these were Lightroom online or Assets.adobe.com or something else. Please let me know when you get the chance and we'll see how we can help.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Dave!

I wish they were referenced from LR or something on Assets...

I had just uploaded them to Spark Page (now part of the Express family).  And all was going well, until I thought I was removing one image, but turned out I was removing all of the images.  Careless.  But there is no undo.

I figured there must be a server somewhere with those images on it.  Once I uploaded those to my Spark Page, they no longer get linked to my local school computer. They're hosted somewhere else, and I think count against Adobe storage, but they don't show up in my Assets.Adobe.com - - or at least not anywhere that I was able to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, thanks for clarifying Ko. Yeah, if it was available still I think it would appear here: https://express.adobe.com/sp/projects I noticed on my iPad when deleting a project you get a few different options. If you select the Delete everywhere it looks like it is gone permanently with no way to get it back

Delete.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right.

Unfortunately, I only deleted a single asset (happened to be a photo grid) inside the project.

Fortunately, I didn't delete the entire project.

Just another workflow rule to adhere to: USE THE DUPLICATE PROJECT BUTTON before making those big editorial decisions.  ðŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images are stored in

express.adobe.com/image_assets/slate/ -----  

I wonder if there's a way to see the images attached to my projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that too for project images in the source code for the page but am not sure if you can view all images for a project. I think they all have their own unique URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines